This is going to be a little bit of a different year for me. Historically I have just raced bikes with the odd running race thrown in. This year I am going to be doing a few more running races as well as a couple of triathlons. The triathlons are something new that I have never done before, and will be the biggest challenge training wise. I also do not swim, so that is something I will have to learn this year.
The other change is that I am trying to get the family more involved in athletics in general. If any of the kids get into any of the sports that I am into even better.
- Courthouse O'Putnam 5K - Ran a 25:15
- Willi-Whammer Half Marathon - Ran a 2:04:48.21
- The Battle at Burlingame 6 Hour MTB Race - Changed Plans
- Race of Rams Duathlon - Overall Time 1:11:37.5
- The Battle at Burlingame Sport Race - Finishing Time 1:38:53
- Whiteface 100k MTB Race
- 28th Pat Griskus Sprint Triathlon
- Carrabassett Backcountry Cycle Challenge
- Niantic Bay Triathlon
- Timberman IRONMAN 70.3
- Full Cyclocross Season
- Stay healthy for the whole race season!
- Finish in the top 10 of a 100k MTB race.
- Top 50% in a Cat 3 ‘cross race.
- Have FUN!
- Get my weight under control. Ideally it would be between 185 and 190.
- Make better use of my training time to free up time to spend with the family.
- Improve my bike handling skills in all cycling disciplines.